We are a small company with roots in applied academic research and an ambition to develop several game-changing products for Bioinformatics, Clinical Intelligence and other applications where there is a need in efficient information processing. To bootstrap the product development, we offer consulting on the following topics:
- Semantic technologies in general and specifically for Bioinfomatics and Clinical Intelligence
- Semantic data federation, especially for Bioinfomatics and Clinical Intelligence
- Semantic Web services, especially SADI
- Text mining for Bioinfomatics, especially genomics, and Clinical Intelligence
- Semantic Databases and semantic querying of Relational Databases
- Automated reasoning in application to semantic technologies
We would like to hear from potential investors and/or technology partners.
News and announcements
- Aug 30, 2013. HYDRA development team reaches another milestone: alpha version of the query engine is finalised.
- ENTREVESTOR: Company seeks testers for software that casts a wide net for information (on TheChronicleHerald.ca)
- Alexandre Riazanov, IPSNP's CTO, presented our technology at DILS'13 in Montreal on July 11: HYDRA - a SPARQL engine for data federation and self-service querying in the Life Sciences [slides].
- Artjom Klein, IPSNP's R&D engineer and UNB researcher, will give a tutorial on SADI at DILS'13 in Montreal on July 12: Semantic Automated Discovery and Integration
- Oct 18, 2012 press release: IPSNP receives private seed funding and financial assistance from NRC-IRAP
on iPhone, iPad, AppleTV, PC. It's free.